We can hardly believe that our first harvest season has come to a close! In celebration of our first year of gathering and sharing forgotten food, FOUND cordially invites you to our first Holiday Harvest event! Since May 2016, we have harvested over 3,200 POUNDS of local, fresh produce that would have otherwise gone to waste, and instead shared that food with folks in our community. Please join us for some mixing and mingling & meet the FOUND Team, our volunteers, and our supporters!
Date: Monday, December 5, 2016
Location: RIOT Snack Bar, 6293 Quinpool Road
Tickets are $10 each and get you a host of delicious snack foods from RIOT Snack Bar, including:
- Mini ‘Blue Monday’ Burgers (Getaway Farm beef or veggie pattie, local blueberry BBQ sauce, caramelized Taproot Farms onion, and local goat cheese)
- Mini fry cups (organic Taproot Farm potatoes + organic housemade ketchup)
- Peppermint hot chocolate shots
- Mini dill corn cakes
- Veggie pizza (housemade crust + local veg + That Dutchman’s Cheese Farm gouda cheese)
- Java Blend Coffee Roasters coffee shots with mini chocolate dipped donuts
P.S. You might want to bring along some extra cash! We’ll have a few baskets of extra-special goodies to raffle off. (More details coming soon! You’re not gonna want to miss out on these. Seriously.) RIOT also stocks their fridge with some delicious local brews should you want to purchase an alcoholic beverage.
We hope you can make it, but if you can’t (we know it’s a busy time of year), please let us take this moment to say THANK YOU. You have rallied behind our idea and made it a reality that would not exist without this fantastic community. We are humbled by your support.
found food + gratitude,
The FOUND Team